PRIVACY STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that this website collects, and the ways in which it uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
The collection and use of the following kinds of personal information is only intended to assist in the completion of the purchase and delivery of the book (Never Again) and any information that will be disseminated to you regarding future books that may be developed and marketed by the author (Bill C Weiss):
- name, address, physical mailing address;
- credit card information to be used via paypal, email address, shipping address;
- any other information about transactions carried out over this website;
- any information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to or following this website service;
- any other information that you provide or send.
Using personal information
This website may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products (books) that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices if necessary;
- collect payments from you and send you marketing communications.
When and if this website discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, this website may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
This website will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
This website will securely store all the personal information you provide.
Like other sites, this website may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit this website. This website may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this data.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, if any personal information that you submit for publication on the website is published on the internet it may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
The security of your personal information is important but no method of transmission over the internet, or method of storage, is 100% secure. This website cannot guarantee absolute security.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. This website makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, this website does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal, financial or medical matter you should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
This website will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if this website administrator has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit this websites liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by this websites negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of this website; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for this website to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, this website administrator has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against this websites officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect the websites officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as the website administrator.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website may contain links to other websites.
This website is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to [email protected]